Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem
Author Message
 Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem

Hi.

I have a litle problem with sending more than one attachment with my email
from acc2000 vba.

I do in code : SendMessage(Optional AttachmentPath)

And SendMessage "c:\data\test.jpg"

I Like to send more than one file.

Can you please help me.  Anders DK

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:49:56 GMT
 Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem
Hi,

Pass an array of filenames instead and use multiple .Attachments.Add(...)
lines (assuming that's what you're using).

--
Calvin Smith
http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com

Mass Emailer - http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com/MassEmailer.htm

VB/VBA Tools - http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com/AllComboDeals.htm

Quote:
> Hi.

> I have a litle problem with sending more than one attachment with my email
> from acc2000 vba.

> I do in code : SendMessage(Optional AttachmentPath)

> And SendMessage "c:\data\test.jpg"

> I Like to send more than one file.

> Can you please help me.  Anders DK

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:07:57 GMT

1. Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem

2. Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem

3. Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem

4. Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem

5. Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem

6. Send message with Outlook closed using Active Messaging

7. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

8. Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File

9. Sending outlook message using VBA

10. Sending mail via Outlook 2002 - Security messages

11. Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000

12. Sending fax message through Outlook using VBA