insert file by modified date and time
Author Message
 insert file by modified date and time

Hello All,
I've got a macro that looks at a specified folder, grabs
all the names of the word documents and then puts each
file name on a separate row on a table created in word.
Currently it's inserting the file names into the table by
the alphabetical order of the file names.  I want to
insert them according to the time they were modified.  All
suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you,
Tony

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:59:09 GMT

1. insert files by modified date

2. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

3. Read file Date/Time last modified

4. mod created, modified time/date attribs on files?

5. Modify File Date/Time Stamp with VB?

6. Modifying the file date/time

7. How to set File Modified Date/Time in VB App

8. Modifying a File's Date and Time

9. Date/Time of file modified

10. File Creat Date and Modified Date...

11. Modifying Insert File to Handle Mutiple Files

12. Compare date in form with date/time in form with date/time in database