Connecting to LDAP Server
Author Message
 Connecting to LDAP Server

I having trouble connecting to my LDAP server. The error
I keep getting is:

No such object. Possibly your specified Search Base in
invalid. (32)

There are others in my office who have made a successful
connection using Netscape Messenger. Does Outlook handle
it differently?

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:44:30 GMT

1. LDAP Server Connect with VBScript

2. How connect LDAP + VB6

3. How connect LDAP with VB6

4. Problem connecting LDAP

5. Newbie Q Trying to connect to Exchange using Ldap

6. Newbie Q Trying to connect to Exchange using Ldap

7. Error connecting to AD using ADSI and LDAP on NT4

8. How to connect LDAP in vb ?

9. cannot connect outlook to email server, but can connect outlook express

10. LDAP Server

11. LDAP protocol in exchange server 5.0

12. Using VB to access Exchange Server via ADSI/LDAP