invalid page fault VBA332.dll
Author Message
 invalid page fault VBA332.dll

I have a database that was working fine, until I tried to
open it today.

"The program has performed an illegal operation...."

Clicking on Details displays:
MS Access caused an invalid page fault in module
VBA332.DLL at 016f:6517daaa.

I tried creating a new database and importing the objects
from the old one, but this is interrupted by the same
error message.

What should I do next?

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:10:04 GMT
 invalid page fault VBA332.dll
Decompile your mdb: go to: 'Start' > Run. Then enter this line:

"C:\Program Files\Office97\Office\msaccess.exe" "full path to your.mdb"
/decompile

Of course, check\find the location of your msaccess.exe file and enter full
path to your.mdb. Then press enter. This is how it works in Acc 97. Keyword
for help\search is 'decompile'.

Quote:
> I have a database that was working fine, until I tried to
> open it today.

> "The program has performed an illegal operation...."

> Clicking on Details displays:
> MS Access caused an invalid page fault in module
> VBA332.DLL at 016f:6517daaa.

> I tried creating a new database and importing the objects
> from the old one, but this is interrupted by the same
> error message.

> What should I do next?

Wed, 04 May 2005 22:35:33 GMT

1. Invalid Page Fault, VBA332.DLL

2. VBA332.DLL invalid page fault

3. invalid page fault in vba332.dll

4. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

5. ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

6. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.dll

7. Invalid Page Faults in VBA332.dll

8. Invalid page fault with VBA332.DLL

9. Invalid page fault in VBA332.DLL

10. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

11. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.DLL on Compile

12. Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL