EXCEL 2000 : Selection Co-ordinates
Author Message
 EXCEL 2000 : Selection Co-ordinates

 I need to find out the user selection.
 That is :             Top Left hand Cell Address and

                            Bottom Right Hand Cell Address

If I use ActiveCell.Column , ActiveCell.Row or ActiveCell.Address I can get
the Top Left hand Cell Address but how do I get the Bottom Right Hand Cell
Address?

 Your help would be appreciated.

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:24:12 GMT
 EXCEL 2000 : Selection Co-ordinates
Thks a lot Justin.

Quote:
> Nico,

> Parse 'Selection.Address'. This will give you top-left to bottom-right.

> HTH,

> Justin

> > I need to find out the user selection.
> >  That is :             Top Left hand Cell Address and

> >                             Bottom Right Hand Cell Address

> > If I use ActiveCell.Column , ActiveCell.Row or ActiveCell.Address I can
> get
> > the Top Left hand Cell Address but how do I get the Bottom Right Hand
Cell
> > Address?

> >  Your help would be appreciated.

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:38:03 GMT
 EXCEL 2000 : Selection Co-ordinates
Nico,

Parse 'Selection.Address'. This will give you top-left to bottom-right.

HTH,

Justin

Quote:
> I need to find out the user selection.
>  That is :             Top Left hand Cell Address and

>                             Bottom Right Hand Cell Address

> If I use ActiveCell.Column , ActiveCell.Row or ActiveCell.Address I can
get
> the Top Left hand Cell Address but how do I get the Bottom Right Hand Cell
> Address?

>  Your help would be appreciated.

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:19:22 GMT

1. Line Co-ordinates

2. Obtaining x,y co-ordinates of a Dropped Object

3. MDI co-ordinates, docking form and more

4. Forcing mouse pointer to move to a co-ordinate

5. Finding mouse co-ordinates

6. Co-ordinates

7. how do i use mouse co-ordinates

8. mouse co-ordinates...

9. print box with co ordinate control

10. Mouse Co-ordinates

11. Getting point co-ordinates from cad tablet/digitizer in VB application

12. Help needed with co-ordinate systems