Performing a like search
Author Message
 Performing a like search

Hello,
i would like to perform a like search with the find or restrict method. But
as far as i can see it i just can perform a
=, <=, >=, <> filter criteria.

Has anyone any ideas?

Markus Hengstenberg

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:45:13 GMT
 Performing a like search
Find and Restrict don't support a Like search. You would need to use the
Search object in Outlook 2002.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hello,
> i would like to perform a like search with the find or restrict method.
But
> as far as i can see it i just can perform a
> =, <=, >=, <> filter criteria.

> Has anyone any ideas?

> Markus Hengstenberg

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:41:43 GMT

1. Performing web type Search in Word or Excel

2. VB5/Access 97- PERFORMING SEARCHES ON THE DBGRID

3. Can't perform wildcard search when using ODBC in visual basic

4. how to perform search for a file?

5. How can I perform a non-stricted indexed search with VB3.0 and ACESS2.0

6. Copy read-only liked tables

7. Visual Liking in .Net using TREE VIEW control

8. DDE and the likes

9. Likes CAT and Sport Query

10. Noone likes newbies??

11. TOOLBAR LIKES IE3.0