code to open word in acess xp
Author Message
 code to open word in acess xp

Hi Michael

My name is Tim Macaulay of the Microsoft Access Newsgroup Support team.  I
will be working with you on the issue that you are experiencing with the
Microsoft Access product.

As I understand the issue, we are seeing Microsoft Word crash when opening
through automation.

1. Is there an exact error message that is being received when Microsoft
Word crashes?
2. Since it was working before was there anything that changed in the last
couple of days.  ( installation of new software, patches, service releases,
updates, etc )

Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups,

Tim Macaulay
Microsoft Support
Monday through Thursday - 8:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 02:35:45 GMT
 code to open word in acess xp
Michael,
I am having a similar problem with Access/Word
Automation.  I have a word template that I set the values
for.  About 50% of the time I run it I get a run-time
error -2147417851 (80010105)
Method 'Open' of object 'Documents' Failed.  When I try it
again after receiving the error, maybe it will work, maybe
it will give me the same message.  I am running Office XP
Developer with Windows XP Home.  Is this a known problem?

Quote:

confers no rights.

>Are you secure? For information about the Microsoft

Strategic Technology
Quote:
>Protection Program and to order your FREE Security Tool
Kit, please visit
>http://www.microsoft.com/security.

>.

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 03:26:19 GMT
 code to open word in acess xp
Hi Doug and Michael

My name is Tim Macaulay of the Microsoft Access Newsgroup Support team.  I
will be working with you on the issue that you are experiencing with the
Microsoft Access product.

Here is a Microsoft Knowledge Article that references issues with
automating Microsoft Word through Microsoft Access.

  http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q243/5/79.asp

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups,

Tim Macaulay
Microsoft Support
Monday through Thursday - 8:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.

http://www.microsoft.com/security.

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 04:04:10 GMT
 code to open word in acess xp
This problem is a norton anti virus 2002 problem but I
don't know how to fix it I'll write norton

Quote:

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 21:23:15 GMT

1. Word Templates with VBA code running very slow in Word XP

2. Trouble Opening Word XP from Access

3. Problem opening text file from VBA in Word XP

4. Problem opening text file from VB in Word XP

5. vba code to Fax Merge in MS WORD XP

6. Getting Error Code:5922 when running word mail merge on Office XP

7. Evaluate som code in Word 2000/XP

8. Code differences between Word 97 and XP custom macros

9. How to: Fax Merge for MS WORD XP , code in vb.NET

10. Automating Excel XP from Word XP

11. Word XP and Access XP

12. how to export modules, forms in on Acess db1 to another Acess db2