Hourglass Cursor
Author Message
 Hourglass Cursor

Can someone tell me how to set the mouse cursor to an
hourglass (wait) in Visio.  In most other Office
Applications it would be:

        DoCmd.HourGlass True (or False)

That doesn't work in Visio at all.  It looks like the
correct syntax would be something like:

       vsoApp.DoCmd(intValue)

I've looked through all the "visCmd..." values for a
constant integer value that would do this, but I can't
find one.

Thanks,

Chuck

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:26:28 GMT

1. Hourglass cursor in standard outlook folder view (inbox) ?

2. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (Inbox) ?

3. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (inbox) ?

4. How to set Hourglass cursor?

5. Hourglass Cursor w/VB4

6. Help Needed: Timer and the hourglass cursor

7. How to turn on hourglass cursor

8. Show hourglass cursor

9. Rich Text hourglass cursor

10. Spastic, Wiggling, Jiggling, Hourglass Cursor while processing database?

11. Wait (hourglass) cursor

12. VB6, Visual Data Tools -----> upon close form hourglass cursor won't change back to normal