Running Sums in Forms
Author Message
 Running Sums in Forms

I have a quote main form with a field called PriceSubTotal.
There is a subform called PartSummary and it has a field called
ExtendedPrice.  This subform can contain many Parts for that one quote
in the main form.

after updating something in the subform, I want the PriceSubTotal to
equal the sums of all the extendedprice of the parts for that one quote.

I tried doing a =Sum(extendedprice) in the footer of the subform and
having the PriceSubTotal equal that.  It didnt work.

Thanks.

Ngan

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help!, running sum on form!

2. Running sums on a FORM??

3. Article: How to create a running sum on a form

4. How to do a Running Sum with Only Negatives

5. Running sum

6. Running sum question again

7. How to Count with Running Sum

8. Running Sums with queries

9. AM I missing something - Sum and Cumulative Sum

10. Running Sum

11. Creating a running sum query

12. running sum