Dynamic Visio Diagrams
Author Message
 Dynamic Visio Diagrams

Hi Everybody,
I was asked to assess the feasibility of building Visio diagrams from
a database. Unfortunately, I've only used Visio as a user not as
developer. I heard that there is a way to do build diagrams
dynamically using VBA. Could anybody walk me through the process or
point me to somewhere to see examples?
Also, the diagrams are not based on one template.
Thanks in advance,
Julian

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 06:12:30 GMT

1. Help - How do I create dynamic Visio diagrams?

2. visio diagram to XML / creating textfiles with VBA in Visio

3. Complete Project Visio Diagram

4. Creating & managing a Visio diagram by VBA

5. Access Visio Diagram

6. Visio E/R source diagram from TXT o CSV files

7. Automatic Diagramming and Visio?

8. Filename of linked ole object in visio diagram?

9. Extract data from Visio database diagram.

10. traversing a visio diagram

11. Export Visio Diagram to PostScript or PDF - Maintain Links

12. NEED HELP CODING VISIO ER DIAGRAM