Capture screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane) in Outlook2000
Author Message
 Capture screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane) in Outlook2000

Hi all

Forgive the crosspost ..This is my 2nd post on the subject...
pls ...anybody there who can contribute towards a solution...

|  OutlookWindow

|Outlook        | Outlook   |    Outlook                                   |
|Shortcut        | Folder     |    Explorer

|Bar               | Pane        |    Window (View or Pane)          |
|                     |                | ----------------------------------|
|                     |                |    Outlook Inspector Window      |
|                     |                |    (Preview Pane)

The problem is that i have to show popup a menu in the Oulook Explorer
Window
only if none of the task items are selected on a 3 Pane Window .
Currently the popup menu appears anywhere on the whole window irrespective
of Inspector Window(preview pane), Outlook shortcuts bar pane, Outlook
Folder List Pane.

My problem : I need to capture the screen coordinates
(Top,Left,Height,Width)
of the explorer window(pane/View).

#1  How do I know that the mouse click happened inside the explorer pane ?
OR
That the mouse click happened elsewhere other than explorer pane
Be it Inspector pane, Shortcut Bar pane, Folder List Pane

#2  Can I capture the screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane)  ?

Its a ComAddin project in Outlook2000 and
mouse clicks are trapped through Win32

Any help willl be greatly appreciated.....

Thanks
Jose

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:21:22 GMT

1. Capture screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane) in Outlook2000

2. Using StretchBlt to capture screen image to screen saver preview pane

3. How do I coordinate the screen's coordinates with a form coordinate

4. Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer

5. Specific coordinates screen capture

6. Specific coordinates screen capture

7. Mapping listview coordinates to screen coordinates

8. Converting container-relative coordinates to screen coordinates

9. Container-relative coordinates to screen coordinates

10. how to capture screen data from internet explorer

11. How to find Outlook Pane coordinates wrt OutlookWindow ??

12. How to find Outlook Pane coordinates wrt OutlookWindow ??