automating export data from project to oracle db using vba
Author Message
 automating export data from project to oracle db using vba

Please give me an example as to how to write an automated
process for exporting ms-project data to oracle using vb.
I am using save as and odbc works fine. Same steps I put
into macro works but I need to give an exe to client to do
the same. Please help.

Wed, 08 Dec 2004 02:19:26 GMT
 automating export data from project to oracle db using vba
Hi,

Project VBA can't create .exe files. You can send a project with a VBA macro
from which a VBA module can be copied to their Global.mpt file (using the
Organizer).

If you really need a .exe file then you will have to create one using VB or
C.

--

Visit www.mvps.org/project/ for the Project MVP's FAQ and third party
add-ons

Rod Gill
Microsoft Project MVP
Visit www.projectlearning.com for customized Project and Office VBA macros
and Project companion software

Quote:
> Please give me an example as to how to write an automated
> process for exporting ms-project data to oracle using vb.
> I am using save as and odbc works fine. Same steps I put
> into macro works but I need to give an exe to client to do
> the same. Please help.

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:28:43 GMT

1. export data from one access db to same db on another machine using vb6

2. DB not updated using dbcombo and oracle remote data control

3. Communicating data between Excel and Project using VBA

4. Retrieving data from Oracle7 DB using VBA/DAO

5. Unable to connect Oracle using the Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle

6. How to automate digital certification for VBA Projects

7. Data Project, data environment & Oracle

8. VB hangs in ADO/OLE DB/Oracle project

9. using oracle as a datasource for automated e-mail

10. using oracle as a datasource for automated e-mail

11. Connecting to Oracle thru Oracle OLE DB Provider(OraOLDDB.Oracle)

12. String connection to DB project in VBA