RUNADDON visio2002
Author Message
 RUNADDON visio2002

Hello,
I have a question about visio2002 and the limitations on
the runaddon.
We have clients using visio 2000.  And on shape menus we
have code to call an external dll.  The Dll takes the
selected  shape as an input.

Menu code:
=RUNADDON("set t = createobject(""XXX.YYY""): t.Sub1
ActiveWindow.Selection(1): set t = nothing")

Now we need to start supporting visio 2002.  This code
does not work.
What are my options to support visio 2000 and 2002?  Same
VSD files will work for both.
I do not want to use VBA code.  I will want my code in an
external DLL that can be modified, if needed.

Thanks in advance

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:43:14 GMT
 RUNADDON visio2002
msdn.microsoft.com/library
office solutions development => microsoft visio => visio
2002 => technical articles
Quote:

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 01:28:57 GMT

1. RUNADDON in Visio2002 does not work!!

2. RUNADDON etc in Visio2002 (faq required?)

3. RUNADDON in Visio2002 does not work...HELP!

4. Visio2002 and saveasweb.dll??

5. Macros not running properly in Visio2002 japanese version

6. Visio5 masters opened in Visio2002 loose info?

7. More on RUNADDON please

8. Changes to RUNADDON and AddOnName in Visio 2002

9. RUNADDON in 2002 again!

10. Help needed with RunAddon, "Database Refresh Shape", auto refresh

11. RUNADDON command string, how to get it?

12. Disable context menu for 'shapes' window in Visio2002