Toggle Button Effect on Tollbar Button
Author Message
 Toggle Button Effect on Tollbar Button

Hi,
I am creating a COM add in for MS Project which is as a part of MS Office
automation.
The code creates a msoCommandBarButton control on the toolbar.
Basically I want to set the toggle effect of the button based on certain
conditions in the application.
For example in MS Word when we click 'Align Left' button a permanent
rectangle id displayed aroung the button until alignment setting is changed
to something else, in effect it displayig a toggle effect.
I wanted to perform the same effect on my button I am creating.
All application referred here use Office XP components.
Any Hints will be appreciated

Thanks
-Mayur

Tue, 31 May 2005 02:23:54 GMT

1. Toggle Button Effect on Toolbar Button

2. buttons, toggle button, sliders...

3. command button as a toggle button

4. Toggle Button Property

5. MS-Access question on toggle button

6. Powerpoint/Vba -Embedding Images In Toggle Buttons?

7. toggle button problem

8. How to specify the state of a toggle button

9. Selecting text in a Word file with embedded toggle buttons

10. VB Toggle Buttons

11. Creating a toggle button on a custom Word toolbar

12. Toggle Button - Different Color if Selected