Specify the image shown on a dependent frame
Author Message
 Specify the image shown on a dependent frame
I have a dependent image frame on a form but that came from a SubForm, I use
the subfroms to use the scrollbars supplied by the subforms instead of
coding, But how I specify the image that will be show at the frame, the
images come from a table, and the table contains the image as a path
example:  F:\SERVER\images\picture1

1) How can I show the image on the frame that came from the table, this is
the first part of my command:
Me![FormSub].Form![FormSubSub].Form![ImagenX] = what goes here?
Where: ImageX its the dependent image frame at the Form "FormSubSub"

2) How I specify the source of the image that came as a path from the table
I prefer to use as a path be cause there will be more than 100 MB of images
on that database and as a OLE can slow down the data search.

Any help will be really appreciated

Edwin Martinez

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Showing Specified Portion of an Image.

2. Using WMI to obtain dependent services (restarting services and all dependent services)

3. Specifying frame from a button

4. Specifying Target Frame question

5. Redirect to a specified html frame

6. Specifying the Target Frame

7. Specifying target frames in Redirect statements

8. Quick question: specifying output to a different frame

9. Specifying the frame for a window.location.href command

10. VB6-Data Reports ->Show one specified record ?

11. Getting an icon to show on specified days of my calendar

12. Unwanted frame shows