Inspector_Close Event Not Firing
Author Message
 Inspector_Close Event Not Firing

I'm trying to catch all of the events for the Inspector object, and I get
Activate and Deactivate just fine, but Close does not always seem to fire. I
get a Close event when the user clicks the close button or does File |
Close, but I do not get a Close event when the user clicks Save and Close on
the toolbar. Am I missing something here?

Tom Winter

Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Inspector_Close Event Not Firing

Try using Item_Close instead, it fires all the time.

Dmitry

Quote:
> I'm trying to catch all of the events for the Inspector object, and I get
> Activate and Deactivate just fine, but Close does not always seem to fire. I
> get a Close event when the user clicks the close button or does File |
> Close, but I do not get a Close event when the user clicks Save and Close on
> the toolbar. Am I missing something here?

> Tom Winter

Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Inspector_Close Event Not Firing

Thanks. However, that requires that I figure out exactly what type of item
each inspector is for (I'm using VB, not VBScript). That doesn't sound like
a lot of fun. And I still don't know what the Close event doesn't fire.

Tom Winter

Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. click event not firing if lost_focus is firing first

2. ReadProperties event and WriteProperties event are not firing

3. Control Event Problem (Post Event after an event is fired)

4. Terminate Event not Fired

5. BeforeDelConfirm, AfterDelConfirm events not firing

6. Outlook 2000 Add-in : Disconnect events do not fire

7. Event does not fire after showing a form

8. Form events not firing in public folder

9. Reply Inspector not firing terminate event???

10. CheckBox events not firing?

11. Click-Event does not fire

12. Events not firing under on Import...