Need Vacation, Need $$$$
Author Message
 Need Vacation, Need $$$$

Folks,

I hesitated about trying this and ended up in financial collapse.  Now
that I have tried it, I receive envelopes by mail with dollar bills in
them. How is this possible?  Take a minute and read
 This is not a get rich quick scheme; it is your own home business
developing mailing lists.  It is legal.  Like most people I am skeptical
of things of this nature.  But, after much thought,I have tried it out.
Honestly, it takes a lot of work on your part to make it work.  In the
end you will be satisfied.

Please read through the attached comments and excerpts.  They are quite
thorough on how this will work for you.  There is absolutely nothing to
lose on this deal!!!!

   (Excerpt From Bob Novak Who Started This New Version)

     NEW VERSION ! 1997   (Legal Questions Addressed!)

       "In late October of 1996, I saw an article in an
internet newsgroup telling me that I could make $50,000
within a month for an investment of only $5. I thought, "OH
YAH!! I'VE GOT A BRIDGE I'LL SELL YOU TOO!!"  It sounded
like all the rest of the "get rich quick" schemes and scams
I've seen over the past 40 years or so.

        I spoke to my attorney, a few friends, and family about
it, and they all agreed it was some kind of scam.  I can't
stand scams, because usually someone gets burned, and I
didn't want it to be me. After rejecting the idea at first,
it kind of played on my mind and I thought, "what if it
really worked?" I realized all I had to lose was $5.00, I
usually blow that much on the lottery every week anyway, so
I figured what the heck, and decided to give it a shot.

        Within two weeks I began receiving money in the mail!
Soon, hundreds, and then thousands of dollars began to roll
in.  Within 4 weeks, I had received a total of $46,812.00!
It came from everywhere in the world."  Lately, I've doubled
my efforts and the money is rolling in even faster.  I would
tell you how much but then the IRS would know also, let's
just say it's a VERY comfortable living.  Now, I am really
going to work!  If I can make as much as I have, and still
am, on a lousy $5.00 investment, why not double it and make
the "Big Bucks" twice as fast?  Anybody can afford to gamble
$5.00 on a chance to make $100,000.00 or more in a month,
especially when the business has already proven itself."

        If you follow the three steps below, there is no reason
why the same shouldn't happen to you!  This is a legitimate
investment opportunity. You invest $5, and you receive a
return on your investment.  So does the next investor.  THIS
IS NOT ILLEGAL, THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER, THIS IS
PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.  (See additional legal details below.)

 THE PROCEDURE IS SIMPLE:

 1) Invest your $5.00 by writing your name and address on five
separate pieces of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD
ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST:  $1USD PROCESSING FEE IS ENCLOSED."
(In this way, you're not just sending ONE dollar to someone;
you're paying for a legitimate service.) Fold $1 U.S. Treasury
bill, money order, or bank note inside each piece of paper, and
mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five addresses:

 1.   Andrew Williamson
      4192 Coloniale
      Montreal, QC
      H2W 2C1

 2.   T.R. Warden
      8112  Salem Ave.
      Lubbock,TX 79424

 3.  J.T. Heenan
     50855 Washington St.#124
     LaQuinta Ca. 92253

 4.  J. Leale
     244 Childsdale
     Rockford,  MI 49341

 5. Claude Beauregard
    1777 des Mimosas
    St-Lazare, QC
    J7T 2E8

 2) Now remove the top name from the list, and move the
other four names up. In other words, #5 becomes #4 and so
on. Put your name as the fifth one on the list. You can do
this by simply retyping the article or reposting it to other
newsgroups with the edited addresses.

 3) Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are
22,000, so it shouldn't be hard to find that many. Remember,
there are no "Free Lunches" in this world so the harder you
work the more money you will make.

        You are now in the mail order investment business, and
should start seeing returns within a week or two. Of course,
the more newsgroups you post to, the greater your return
will be. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may use a
pseudonym, but make sure your address is correct.

 LEGAL ? ? ?

        People have asked me if this is really legal.  It is!
You are using the Internet to advertise your business.  What
is that business?  You are assembling a mailing list of
people who are interested in home based computer and online
businesses and methods of generating income at home.
 Remember - people send you a small fee to be added to your
list. It is legal. What will you do with your list of
thousands of names?  That's up to you. "

MORE LEGALESE:

     This opportunity has been incorrectly described as a 'pyramid
scheme' by doubters and those unwilling to risk $5 for the chance at
a huge payoff.  This is not a pyramid, and not even as close to one as
many 'legitimized' multi-level marketing systems (Amway, NSA, etc. etc.)
The difference here is that the names above you do not remain on the
list forever -- in five rounds they are removed.  There is no residual
income that continues forever with no further effort on your part.  You
can always add your name to the bottom of the next list you see, but
you start from the bottom again.

     Build your mailing list, keep good accounts, declare the income,
and pay your taxes.  By doing this you prove your business intentions,
and can also take advantage of business write-offs on your tax return.
You need your computer, an internet account, and a spreadsheet, database
or mailing list software to conduct your business.  You will also need
to drive to the bank, the post office, the office supply store -- all
of these costs can be used to offset your income taxes.

     There really is no risk -- eat cheaper lunches for a week and
you've covered the $5.  The biggest risk is not to try.

       There's my pitch; Now back to BOB NOVAK:

" NOW HERE IS WHY THE SYSTEM WORKS:

        The internet is growing at a tremendous rate - it
doubles in size every 4 months.  Think about it.  You see
those "Make Money Fast" posts more and more.  All that
growth means profits for everyone who participates. There
are no losers.

        Of every 200 posts I made, I received 5 responses. That
probably doesn't seem like much.  You make $5 for every 200
posts with your name at #5.

 Each person who sent you $1 now also makes 200 additional
postings with your name at #4. i.e.. 1000 postings. On
average therefore, 50 people will send you $1 with your name
at #4. $50.00.

 Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each with your name at
#3 or 10,000 postings. Average return 500 people=$500.00.
They make 200 postings each with your name at #2=100,000
postings=5000 return at $1 each=$5,000.

  Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings with your name at
#1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops
off the list. AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE MAKES
ONLY 200 POSTINGS!  Total income in one cycle = $50,000.

 From time to time, when you see your name no longer on the
list, you take the latest posting that appears in the
newsgroups, and send out another $5, and put your name at
#5, and start posting again. Remember, 200 postings is only
a guideline. The more you post, the greater the return.

        Lets review why you should do this. THE ONLY COST IS
$5, AND 5 STAMPS, AND 5 ENVELOPES.  Anyone can afford $5
for such an effortless investment with such SPECTACULAR RETURNS.

        Some people have said to me, "what happens if the
scheme is played out and no one sends me any money?" Big
Deal, so you lose $5.00 but what are the chances of that
happening?  SINCE THIS IS A BRAND NEW PROGRAM AS OF JANUARY
1, 1997, YOU'RE IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR!

        There are millions of internet users, and millions of
new net surfers every month.

        Remember- read the instructions carefully, and play
fairly. THAT'S the only way this will work. Get a printout
so you can refer back to this article easily.

        Keep a list of everyone that sends you money, keep good
books, pay your taxes, and always keep an eye on the
postings to make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know
where your name should be.

        If you're really not sure or still think this can't be
for real, then don't do it. But please print this article
and pass it along to someone you know who really needs the
bucks, and see what happens.

        REMEMBER-HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. WHAT ARE 10
DOLLARS TO YOU? YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THIS IDEA TO MAKE
MONEY!!! (We will monitor the program and if we find you
have cheated by not sending your money to your five
recipients, we will just dump you out of the system). This
is the easiest way that you can make a buck.  Think how
e{*filter*}d you'll be to open up your mailbox day after day!
Will it be $50? or $5,000?  Start making your plans, because
it can happen to you.

        DON'T PASS UP THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!! "

                         Extra section:

        HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS FAST WITH YOUR WEB BROWSER:

              The Fastest Way To Post To a Newsletter:

Highlight and COPY (Ctrl-C for copy) the text of this e-mail message
and PASTE it into a text editor (Notepad) and SAVE it (as a .txt file).

After you have made the necessary changes that are outlined above,
simply COPY and PASTE the text into the message section of the message
composition window, select a Newsgroup and post it!

         If you have Netscape 3.0 do EXACTLY the following:

1) Click on any news group like normal, THEN click on 'TO NEWS', which
is on the far left when you're in the newsgroups page.  This will bring
up a box to type a message in.

2) Leave the newsgroup box like it is, CHANGE the subject box to some-
thing flashy, ...

read more »

Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Vacation, Need $$$$

Sorry, Claude, a couple others scumbags posted their nonsense before you!
Need a shine?

Mark A. Sam

Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need a macros to produce vacation report

2. MSGraph 97 - need a reference - and need help with problems

3. I need urgently need help

4. NEED HELP DISABLING QB COMMANDS:IMMEDIATE REP. NEEDED

5. {Need Help Big Project Need Help}

6. Need to call DLL function that needs pointers

7. Need to read sql2k table thru ado, need connection statement

8. VB .Dll needs testing for memory leaks (need tools)

9. Help needed with font and needed *.ttf

10. Need to Determine LEAST Amount of Files Needed

11. need need help help (911)!!!!!

12. LostFocus / Need to Cancel / Need to Sync..