Howto force linebreak in label control caption
Author Message
 Howto force linebreak in label control caption

Forgot how to force a line return in the middle of the caption string for a
label control.  I know I could build the string at runtime with vbCRLF, but
isn't there a key combination that I can enter at design time?

Thanks,
Jim

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:23:43 GMT
 Howto force linebreak in label control caption
Hi Jim,

Shift+Enter

Please post any response to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may
also be following the thread.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> Forgot how to force a line return in the middle of the caption string for
> label control.  I know I could build the string at runtime with vbCRLF,
but
> isn't there a key combination that I can enter at design time?

> Thanks,
> Jim

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:43:45 GMT

1. Linebreak in label control caption

2. transfer text from label to textbox preserving linebreaks

3. HOWTO Force a vb control to be redrawn

4. Label.Caption too big for Label.Width

5. How to vertically and horizontally center Caption on Label control

6. Allowing the user to data enter Label control's Caption property

7. HowTo: modify native controls labels in Contact form

8. Force the task bar to show title when the form caption is empty

9. HOWTO: Can you force a block like in C/C++/C#

10. HowTo Drag Form without a Caption Bar ?

11. HOWTO FORCE USERS TO ENTER THE WEBSITE FROM THE MAIN PAGE ONLY

12. Howto: Gray out the restore Button on Caption bar of a form