How run AutoNew in a template in a webbrowser
Author Message
 How run AutoNew in a template in a webbrowser

I want a Word template or wizard (.dot or .wiz) to start automatically
when I click on a link in an Internet/intranet application, but the
Document_New or AutoNew functions don't run in the webbrowser. Is there
any way to do what I want, for instance by adding some kind of switches
after the template?

Happy for an answer

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:19:44 GMT

1. template question/normal.dot/autonew macro

2. template question/normal.dot/autonew macro

3. AutoNew: Run macro when new drawing is created?

4. Programmatically create new document and NOT run AutoNew?

5. Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)

6. Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)

7. Running Word, Opening a template from Access

8. Word Templates with VBA code running very slow in Word XP

9. Problem making references at run-time to Startup templates

10. FileSave macro won't run in template

11. Error when running Macro from Global Template

12. Word 2000 Template fails to run