Dealing with field searches
Author Message
 Dealing with field searches

I have converted an old access database from v1.1 upto version 7 the only
problem i am left with is when searching the data by surname
eg searching for Elliott my system stops at El-Moradi and when searching for
Day it finds me D'costa can anyone please point me in the correct direction
to fix this search problem.

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dealing With Multiple Records As a Result of a Search of a DB

2. Dealing With Multiple Records As a Result of a Search of a DB

3. Dealing With Multiple Records As a Result of a Search of a DB

4. Tab to search field on search engines

5. Any report writer deal with Access OLE field

6. dealing with time fields

7. Fields, how to search for a specific type of field

8. search a field and use it's value

9. String Search in Hyperlink formatted field A97

10. Format Search Field for text

11. How can I search a Memo Field in code

12. Fast search of text field