Saving images from Word
Author Message
 Saving images from Word
Hi to all !!!

Is there a way to save images from word document?

Eli.

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving images from Word
The quickest way is to save the doc as HTML. Word saves all the images as
numbered GIFs for you.

Quote:
> Hi to all !!!

> Is there a way to save images from word document?

> Eli.

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving images from Word
The best way is to copy the image, paste it into "Microsoft Photo
Editor" and then save.
This way you don't corrupt the image as you would when pasting in to
some other bitmap editors.
Quote:

> Hi to all !!!

> Is there a way to save images from word document?

> Eli.

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Word documents and Crystal reports as images in a SQL Server database

2. Word 2002: How to save a file in Word 97 format in Word 2002

3. How to save my drawing graphic as image???i did load from image

4. I need to save an image from an image list to a file

5. Saving WANG image control images

6. Retrieve Bitmap of preview image - Summary Info - Save Preview Image

7. Save image in Sql Server and retrieve image from sqlserver to vb

8. Excel and Word automation - disable Save/Save as

9. Overwriting Word's built-in Save with my own Save

10. Overloading the Save / Save As functions in Word.

11. Overloading the Save / Save As functions in Word.

12. Overloading the Save / Save As functions in Word.