Change Default Account or Change Sender Properties - HELP !
Author Message
 Change Default Account or Change Sender Properties - HELP !

Hello,

I have different accounts in Outlook 2000, and currently have to have one
set as default to make sure that an automated routine to send out e-mails in
Access 2000 uses that account.

I tried a lot of ways (IMO, CDO, OutlookObject) to change the default
account or sender properties. So to make it possible to send a e-mail with a
other account (name and e-mail adres).
 The best shot i get was to send an e-mail on behave on behalf of a persoon.

 Is the only way to do this by triggering the 'send as' button ??????.

Maybe someone got a sample code how to do this ?

Greetings,

Theo Vis
The Netherlands

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 21:30:45 GMT
 Change Default Account or Change Sender Properties - HELP !
You can drill down into the Commandbar Object.
Basically display the message (.Display) and then programatically click on
the appropriate account (FILE>SEND AS>...)
I'll go into more detail if you want, and email you the code.

Paul Roberts

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have different accounts in Outlook 2000, and currently have to have one
> set as default to make sure that an automated routine to send out e-mails
in
> Access 2000 uses that account.

> I tried a lot of ways (IMO, CDO, OutlookObject) to change the default
> account or sender properties. So to make it possible to send a e-mail with
> other account (name and e-mail adres).
>  The best shot i get was to send an e-mail on behave on behalf of a
persoon.

>  Is the only way to do this by triggering the 'send as' button ??????.

> Maybe someone got a sample code how to do this ?

> Greetings,

> Theo Vis
> The Netherlands

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 05:09:48 GMT

1. Using VBA to Change the Outlook Sender Account

2. Change Default Sender - Outlook XP

3. change the default sender in outlook 97

4. How to change the default mail account?

5. How to change default mail account

6. Changing the default email account

7. Change the default mail account

8. Change Default Account

9. Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help

10. Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help

11. change account properties

12. Changing Properties of User Account