URGENT! Automating Mail Merge via VBA Code
Author Message
 URGENT! Automating Mail Merge via VBA Code

Hi.

At the moment, to do a mail merge, I have created some querys and use the
mail merge wizard which is provided in Access. This database is for a end
user and I am trying to protect them from all the queries /tables etc...
side of things. Instead of having the user select the query and run the
wizard, I would like to know how to automate all of this via VBA code.

This db is being written for Access95. And the document I am merging exists
already.

Any help/ideas greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Jason.

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT! Automating Mail Merge via VBA Code

You can do this with a macro or in code,

The macro would be

DomenuItem
    Menu Bar           Form (or Report)
    Menu Name        Tools
    Command          OfficeLinks
    SubCommand     Merge It

Quote:

>Hi.

>At the moment, to do a mail merge, I have created some querys and use the
>mail merge wizard which is provided in Access. This database is for a end
>user and I am trying to protect them from all the queries /tables etc...
>side of things. Instead of having the user select the query and run the
>wizard, I would like to know how to automate all of this via VBA code.

>This db is being written for Access95. And the document I am merging exists
>already.

>Any help/ideas greatly appreciated.
>Thanks

>Jason.

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mail Merge via VBA

2. (Access/Word Merge) Automating Closing of Main Doc Containing Merge Codes

3. VBA Code to send via different mail account

4. Automated Mail merge from access to word

5. Automating Word Mail merge from a password-protected Access database

6. Automating a Word mail merge

7. Macro to automate mail merge

8. Help: How do I automate mail merging from within Excel

9. Mail merge selective & automated

10. Mail Merge BarCodes / Mail Merge Insertion Point

11. Automating Mail Merge from a non office program(Java)

12. Suppressing dialog box while automating mail merge