SYLK format
Author Message
 SYLK format

I have a program that copies measurements from an object in SYLK format
on the clipboard.  Unfortunately, it seems as if only Excel can read
this SYLK format.  Does anyone know how I can paste the data in SYLK
format directly into an Access textbox?

The bottom line is to parse the info.  Right now, I have a function that
opens an Excel spreadsheet, paste the data and then parse the info.  I
rather not have to use excel if needed.

Thanks.

Ngan

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Macro - Format Text / Save As HTML / Format Source

2. Input format different from display format in a form

3. Not able to format with String.Format

4. .MOD OR .S3M FORMAT OR ANSI FORMAT

5. Format floppy with Windows format program

6. Formatting Unformated Numbers in Word to Specific Formats?

7. Binary format to text format form conversion

8. Difference between Format$ and Format?

9. Problems using format and format$ functions

10. Formatting time in military format

11. ijg format accidently changed to vbs format

12. formatting a text box to long date format