Attachment in body of message
Author Message
 Attachment in body of message

hi everyone,

I use to place my attachment under the subject line...now
evertime I insert a file attachment, the icon goes in the
body of teh message.  does anyone know how to fix this
issue, it has to do with setting, I think.

Thanks in advance

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 05:16:05 GMT
 Attachment in body of message
It has to do with the format of the message. Rich-text messages place the attachment in the body.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> hi everyone,

> I use to place my attachment under the subject line...now
> evertime I insert a file attachment, the icon goes in the
> body of teh message.  does anyone know how to fix this
> issue, it has to do with setting, I think.

> Thanks in advance

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 05:50:54 GMT

1. Q: Attachment: How to insert filename of attachment in message body

2. HTML attachment displayed in message body in MS Outlook

3. Retrieving message body text of currently selected message

4. vbCrLf after attachment - (not '.Body')

5. Body Layout with an Attachment

6. Retrieving attachments and body from .msg files using a standalone application

7. Html attachment visible in mailitem body

8. Attachments and the mail Body

9. Inserting attachments in body for RTF format.

10. Retrieve HTML body from attachment

11. Saving Body Text From Attachments

12. Saving Item.body and item.attachment