sorting sent mail by email account in Outlook 2K
Author Message
 sorting sent mail by email account in Outlook 2K

Would the SenderName field show you the information you need? You might need
to use a different sender name for each account.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> With multiple dial-up ISP accounts, I like to separate my incoming Outlook
> 2K email by ISP account under which it was received. That's easy to do
since
> Rules Wizard lets you create rules based on what email account a given
piece
> of mail came in under. But it doesn't let you do the same thing for sent
> mail. Does somebody have a VBA routine they've written to do this?

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBA - Sending email through a Specific Outlook Email Account

2. Email sent from another mail account

3. Sending mail via alternate email account

4. send email over different accounts in outlook

5. Send an email on another account when outlook is already open

6. how to launch Outlook Express and send out mail with hotmail account from VB

7. VBA Send Email with specific Email Account

8. Same Email sent to multiple email accounts

9. Specifying eMail-Account when sending an Email

10. Creating mail accounts for Outlook/Outlook Express using VB

11. OUTLOOK 2K CREATING A MACRO AND A BUTTON FOR AUTO FORWARDING EMAILS

12. Emailing a link that outlook 2k will browse in the message