Can't find Advanced Print Option in Word Object Model
Author Message
 Can't find Advanced Print Option in Word Object Model

Hi Fiona,

No, you aren't missing anything, Word doesn't have it.

I've written a replacement. Take a look at this series of articles.

Controlling the Printer from Word VBA
Part 1: Using VBA to Select the Paper Tray
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Part 2: Using VBA to control Duplex, Color Mode and Print Quality
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Part 3: Dealing with Different Paper Sizes
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

Quote:
> Hi,

> Re:  Can't find Advanced Print Option in Word Object Model

> Either I'm going nuts or this option is not in the Word
> object model? : )
> Please can someone advise if otherwise?

> If you look in the Word standard Print dialog box, under
> the Advanced Print options one can change the Paper Size
> for Printing option (as attached). (It does not just
> suffice to change the page setup, we also need to change
> this setting for postscript files.)

> However, I cannot seem to find where to change this option
> using the Word or Office Object models. What am I supposed
> to be doing?

> Thanks

> Regards,
> Fiona

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 07:20:39 GMT

1. Word Object Model : Find a position within a Range or Selection

2. Finding Sender's Address in EMail:No MAPI Object Model

3. Word's Object Model

4. the 'Word.Application' object print problem

5. Retrieving CDC Printing advanced options values

6. FileSearch object - using advanced search options

7. Report Object Model/Viewer Object Model

8. Advanced : Excel doesn't close when i release it's object

9. 'Canned' data in VB program

10. Word object model hWnd

11. Distribution Issues Of A Sotware Using Microsoft Word Object Model

12. Interface Confusion in the Word Object Model