DirListBox, FileListBox in a form????
Author Message
 DirListBox, FileListBox in a form????

            How can I do to insert a DirListBox and a FileListBox from
VB4 in a access97 form?

    I just want  to ask the user to select a file on its HD via  dir and
file listboxes in order to be imported in a table.

Thanking you in advance.

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. adding a drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox to a user form

2. using DirListBox , FileListBox and DriveListBox in a2k

3. drivelistbox,dirlistbox and filelistbox

4. DirListBox and FileListBox Controls

5. DriveListBox, DirListBox, FileListBox controls

6. DirListBox DriveListBox and FileListBox

7. Synchronizing DriveListBox, DirListBox and FileListBox

8. scrollable FileListBoxes / DirListBoxes

9. VB filelistbox dirlistbox size problem

10. VB filelistbox dirlistbox size problem

11. Horizontal scrollbars on a DirListBox and a FileListBox

12. Combine DirListBox and FileListBox together