Image is inserted with wrong size
Author Message
 Image is inserted with wrong size

Hi

I am trying to insert an image into a word document using
the macro for Insert -> Picture -> From File. The image is
resized when inserted but I want it to retain its original
size. I cannot use the Clipboard to cut and paste as the
code is in a DLL and thus multiple instances may be
running.

Is there any library to read in the picture size besides
using loading it into a Picture box ?

Thanks
Aveer

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:28:54 GMT
 Image is inserted with wrong size
Hi Aveer,

You can change the size by using something like the following:

Dialogs(wdDialogInsertPicture).Show
Selection.MoveLeft unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1, Extend:=wdExtend
With Dialogs(wdDialogFormatPicture)
    .ScaleX = 100
    .ScaleY = 100
    .Execute
End With

HTH

Quote:
> Hi

> I am trying to insert an image into a word document using
> the macro for Insert -> Picture -> From File. The image is
> resized when inserted but I want it to retain its original
> size. I cannot use the Clipboard to cut and paste as the
> code is in a DLL and thus multiple instances may be
> running.

> Is there any library to read in the picture size besides
> using loading it into a Picture box ?

> Thanks
> Aveer

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:52:12 GMT

1. How To Insert a BMP-Image into excel with controlled size via a UserDialog (URGENT)

2. Form size and Image size

3. Recordset: What am I doing wrong?

4. What am I doing wrong??

5. What am I doing wrong?

6. Help with syntax. What am I doing wrong

7. What am I doing wrong?

8. What am I doing wrong?

9. What am I doing wrong?

10. Please tell me what I am doing wrong - DAO parameter Append Query :(

11. What am I doing wrong? -MultiSelect List box

12. Select Case - What am I doing wrong?