Locating Visual Basic Editor in MS-Access 97
Author Message
 Locating Visual Basic Editor in MS-Access 97

I'm trying to locate the Visual Basic Editor in Access 97,
but so far no luck.  So far I cannot find it on the tool
menu, which is where I thought it should be??

I have the office 97 SR-2 and thought it would be in that
version.

Thanks much for help with this.

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 04:10:51 GMT
 Locating Visual Basic Editor in MS-Access 97

Quote:
> I'm trying to locate the Visual Basic Editor in Access 97,
> but so far no luck.  So far I cannot find it on the tool
> menu, which is where I thought it should be??

> I have the office 97 SR-2 and thought it would be in that
> version.

> Thanks much for help with this.

In Access 97, the VB editor is part of the same environment as the
database application window itself.  You just open each module in its
own window.  When a module window (or the Debug Window) has the focus,
the menus and toolbars for VB editing replace the normal menus.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
www.datagnostics.com

(please reply to the newsgroup)

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 05:21:56 GMT
 Locating Visual Basic Editor in MS-Access 97
Thanks for the clarification.

Quote:

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:48:16 GMT

1. Can't open data control in MS Visual Basic Editor for MS project

2. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

3. Visual Basic and MS Office 97

4. Use MsAccess 97 DB with Visual Basic 4.0 (16 Bits)

5. Visual Basic, Access Basic or MS-Access??

6. Visual Basic, Access Basic or MS-Access??

7. menu editor/ visual basic -> ms acces

8. MS Visual Basic -> MS Access via ODBC

9. CA-Prog Analyst, MS SQL Server, Visual Basic and MS Access

10. Converting from Access 97 to 2000 - Visual Basic Code

11. Access 97 to Visual Basic 6.0

12. Need to covert an access 97 database to Visual Basic 6.0