This array is fixed or temporarily locked Error with DoCmd.OutputTo
Author Message
 This array is fixed or temporarily locked Error with DoCmd.OutputTo

Hi,

I have an Access 2000 application which has VBA modules
that use the DoCmd.OutputTo and DoCmd.SendObject VBA
actions in several modules.

The application is pretty heavy (~100 tables, ~200
queries, ~30000 lines of code).

Although I don't use any arrays in my application, at
times when I use the DoCmd commands above to export a
report to Word or Excel, I get Error 10 - This array is
fixed or temporarily locked.

Any Clues?

Ran

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 15:00:54 GMT

1. This array is fixed or temporarily locked (!??)

2. This array is fixed or temporarily locked (!??)

3. This array is fixed or temporarily locked (!??)

4. Error 10 - Locked Array or Fixed

5. Error 10 - Locked Array or Fixed

6. Run-time error 10 - This array is fixed or temproarily locked

7. Run-time error 10 array fixed or locked

8. Run-Time error '10' This array is fixed or temporarily locked

9. DoCmd.OutputTo just stops in Access 2000

10. DoCmd.OutputTo snapshot causes processing to stop

11. Need faster than: DoCmd.OutputTo

12. Docmd.OutputTo