Redemption SafeMailItem.Send posts to Drafts folder?
Author Message
 Redemption SafeMailItem.Send posts to Drafts folder?

Calling Redemption SafeMailItem.Send posts to the Drafts folder
rather than to the Outbook. Is this expected behavior? Is there a way
to get it to post to the Outbook?

Thanks.

--
Thomas Paul Diffenbach

to email me, replace the president who's not a crook with 'tp'
Find the word in each series which does not belong:
1. skyscraper, cathedral, temple, prayer
2. prayer, temple, cathedral, skyscraper

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 04:09:44 GMT
 Redemption SafeMailItem.Send posts to Drafts folder?
That's where the message is created by Outlook. Before sending it, Outlook moves
it to the Outbox, after that message is moved to the Sent Items folder.
Redemption does not move the message to the Outbox before submitting - from the
MAPI point of view a message can be submitted from any folder, not just Outbox.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Quote:
> Calling Redemption SafeMailItem.Send posts to the Drafts folder
> rather than to the Outbook. Is this expected behavior? Is there a way
> to get it to post to the Outbook?

> Thanks.

> --
> Thomas Paul Diffenbach

> to email me, replace the president who's not a crook with 'tp'
> Find the word in each series which does not belong:
> 1. skyscraper, cathedral, temple, prayer
> 2. prayer, temple, cathedral, skyscraper

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:03:33 GMT
 Redemption SafeMailItem.Send posts to Drafts folder?
I had the same problem - Dmitry's answer is good (as usual!).  The message
is created in the drafts folder then sent to the Outbox when you
Send/Receive.  BUT... if you set "Tools/Options/email options/advanced email
options/Save unsent items in..." to Outbox it goes there directly.  It
doesn't work any better but it makes me feel good!!

Bob.

Quote:
> Calling Redemption SafeMailItem.Send posts to the Drafts folder
> rather than to the Outbook. Is this expected behavior? Is there a way
> to get it to post to the Outbook?

> Thanks.

> --
> Thomas Paul Diffenbach

> to email me, replace the president who's not a crook with 'tp'
> Find the word in each series which does not belong:
> 1. skyscraper, cathedral, temple, prayer
> 2. prayer, temple, cathedral, skyscraper

Fri, 22 Oct 2004 05:34:29 GMT

1. Sending messages with redemption safeMailItem

2. Redemption SafeMailItem not sending Attachments?

3. Redemption, Outlook XP and Draft Folders

4. Redemption, Outlook XP and Draft Folders

5. SafeMailItem goes to Drafts, not to Outbox

6. SafeMailItem goes to Drafts, not to Outbox

7. SentOnBehalfOfName ignored when using Redemption.SafeMailItem

8. How to send from Draft folder

9. Sending out multiple messages from Drafts folder at once

10. Outlook(Redemption) Send doesn't send

11. Proper selection of Default Drafts folder

12. How to create draft email to specified folder