Colling a function from one template to an other one
Author Message
 Colling a function from one template to an other one

Hi,

I build different template who use some same function and same userform. So
i dicedet to but those function in one module in the startup template of
word 2000. But I anable to call those function,
I tryed :
Call AttachedTemplate.modul1.Function1
Call AttachedTemplate.NameOfTemplate.modul1.Function1
Call NameOfTemplate.modul1.Function1
(where
    NameOfTemplate is the name of the template,
    Modul1 is the name of the module
    function is the name of the function I need to use)

Any help will be appreciated

Olivier

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Colling a function from one template to an other one
Hi Olivier,

In the VBA Editor window, go to the Tools menu and select References. Make sure
the startup template is selected. Once that happens, you should be able to get
to all the procedures in that template project.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

--
 ===================================
| Steve Lang
| slang~at~lcb~dot~state~dot~nv~dot~us
| Legislative Counsel Bureau
| State of Nevada
| 401 S. Carson Street
| Carson City NV, USA
| 1.775.684.6830
| GMT-8
 ===================================

Quote:

> Hi,

> I build different template who use some same function and same userform. So
> i dicedet to but those function in one module in the startup template of
> word 2000. But I anable to call those function,
> I tryed :
> Call AttachedTemplate.modul1.Function1
> Call AttachedTemplate.NameOfTemplate.modul1.Function1
> Call NameOfTemplate.modul1.Function1
> (where
>     NameOfTemplate is the name of the template,
>     Modul1 is the name of the module
>     function is the name of the function I need to use)

> Any help will be appreciated

> Olivier

Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Colling a function from one template to an other one
Thanks Steve

It was exacly what I need it   :))

Thanks and have a great day to,
Olivier

Quote:
> Hi Olivier,

> In the VBA Editor window, go to the Tools menu and select References. Make
sure
> the startup template is selected. Once that happens, you should be able to
get
> to all the procedures in that template project.

> Hope this helps and have a great day!

> --
>  ===================================
> | Steve Lang
> | slang~at~lcb~dot~state~dot~nv~dot~us
> | Legislative Counsel Bureau
> | State of Nevada
> | 401 S. Carson Street
> | Carson City NV, USA
> | 1.775.684.6830
> | GMT-8
>  ===================================

> > Hi,

> > I build different template who use some same function and same userform.
So
> > i dicedet to but those function in one module in the startup template of
> > word 2000. But I anable to call those function,
> > I tryed :
> > Call AttachedTemplate.modul1.Function1
> > Call AttachedTemplate.NameOfTemplate.modul1.Function1
> > Call NameOfTemplate.modul1.Function1
> > (where
> >     NameOfTemplate is the name of the template,
> >     Modul1 is the name of the module
> >     function is the name of the function I need to use)

> > Any help will be appreciated

> > Olivier

Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Refering to Functions and Subs held in one global template from another global template

2. Two similar templates--one works one doesn't

3. Easy One: Obtain results from one Function

4. -VB one-one-one tutoring

5. Error 3071...Why on one machine and not on others

6. Excel file opened in IE3 - on one machine starts Excel, others does not

7. One document used as basis for others

8. Bizarre problem - VB6 won't see one .EXE file but sees all others

9. One of two functions doesn't function on Windows 95 (i does on Windows NT)

10. Create a new MS Word template based on an existing one

11. Multiple document types from one template?

12. only allowing one checkbox to be checked on template