Excel Charts using OLE Automation
Author Message
 Excel Charts using OLE Automation

I came quite a long way using Microsoft Access as a database tool and
publishing the results in MS Excel.  I have found out how to create charts
in Excel using Access.  However I would like the chart to be an object in a
Worksheet rather than being a separate sheet.  How do I do this?

Thank you for your help allready.

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Excel Charts using OLE Automation
dont know exactly, but just an idea-
start record makro in excel and insert chart, change its properties - then
look at new makro - this will give you an idea how to solve this

Quote:
> I came quite a long way using Microsoft Access as a database tool and
> publishing the results in MS Excel.  I have found out how to create charts
> in Excel using Access.  However I would like the chart to be an object in
> Worksheet rather than being a separate sheet.  How do I do this?

> Thank you for your help allready.

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Excel Charts using OLE Automation
Well, one way would be to code a routine in Excel first (as the following
sample written a long time ago demostrates), and then prefix the applicable
method calls with the Excel Automation object variable in order to switch
the code to Access.

< http://x14.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=425469722  >

 -- Dev

:
: Thank you for your help allready.
:
:

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. help w/ole automation (excel chart)

2. Using ChartWizard method on an embedded Excel Chart in an OLE Container Control

3. Using chartwizard on an embedded Excel chart within the OLE Container Control

4. Using the OLE Container Control to embed an Excel chart and use chartwizard

5. Ole Automation Using Excel 5.0

6. OLE Automation using Excel 5.0 and VB5/6

7. Help using OLE Automation (with Excel)

8. Excel, Access, Automation, XY Scatter Charts

9. VBA - Export OLE Field (excel chart) to Word

10. Need syntax to modify Excel chart in OLE

11. OLE Excel Chart Prob′s

12. Excel chart OLE in VB