Linked Table Manager Add-In
Author Message
 Linked Table Manager Add-In

I would like to write some code that will check to see if the Linked Table
Manager Add-In is loaded on the PC and then open it if it is. Has anyone out
there have code that does this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Jill

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Linked Table Manager Add-In
For what version of Access? If it is 97, look for
wztool80.mde in the access directory.

--

Michael

-------------------------------
random junk of dubious value is at:
http://www.trigeminal.com

Quote:
> I would like to write some code that will check to see if
the Linked Table
> Manager Add-In is loaded on the PC and then open it if it
is. Has anyone out
> there have code that does this?

> Any help would be greatly appreciated,
> Jill

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Linked Table Manager Add-In
Also you might want to take a look at:
http://home.att.net/~dashish/general/gen0028.htm
For info on how to call it from code.

--
Calum Reay
Paradox Contracting Ltd

Quote:
> For what version of Access? If it is 97, look for
> wztool80.mde in the access directory.

> --

> Michael

> -------------------------------
> random junk of dubious value is at:
> http://www.trigeminal.com

> > I would like to write some code that will check to see if
> the Linked Table
> > Manager Add-In is loaded on the PC and then open it if it
> is. Has anyone out
> > there have code that does this?

> > Any help would be greatly appreciated,
> > Jill

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Linked Table Manager Add-In
I got it working ... Thank you both so much!  :-)

Sun, 18 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linked Table Manager Add-in

2. Changing the linked table path without the linked table manager

3. Link Table manager

4. How do you open the link table manager.

5. linked table manager

6. MSysObjects and Linked Table Manager

7. 97 Linked Table Manager brings up A2k Windows Installer

8. Linked Table Manager

9. Linked Table manager

10. Link Table Manager

11. Linked table manager to be changed from (X:\) a server drive to (C:\) a local machine

12. link table manager