Export to excel
Author Message
 Export to excel

How may I export a query create by a sql code to excel with formatting
number ?
Now, I have the currency format !

Comment puis-je exporter un query cr l'aide du code sql directement vers
excel en formattant les donnes ?
Pour le moment, il me les formattent en format monnaie.

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Export to excel
Cree une table et exporte ta table
expl:
SELECT * INTO NewTable
FROM MyTable
WHERE NOT Field1 IS NULL
ORDER BY Field1;

Docmd.transfertSpreadSheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel97, NewTable,
"C:\Windows\Bureau\Test.xls", True

Ou alors Tu formattes directement les donnees dans ta query:

SELECT Cstr([Field1]), CDate([Field2]), CInt([Field3]), Format
(Field4,"yyyy")
FROM MyTable;

Docmd.transfertSpreadSheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel97, MaQuery,
"C:\Windows\Bureau\Test.xls", True

LISTO!
Marc.

Quote:
> How may I export a query create by a sql code to excel with formatting
> number ?
> Now, I have the currency format !

> Comment puis-je exporter un query cr l'aide du code sql directement
vers
> excel en formattant les donnes ?
> Pour le moment, il me les formattent en format monnaie.

Mon, 05 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Enterprise Exports to Excel 5 format instead of Excel 7

2. Newbie:export to Excel

3. How to export to Excel then open it?

4. Export to Excel

5. Export to Excel

6. Exporting to Excel

7. Access - Export to Excel.. Multiple sheets

8. Export to Excel sans Header

9. Export to excel spreadsheets

10. Export to Excel with Special Formatting

11. Add creation date to filename when exporting to Excel

12. Help !! Problem exporting to excel