Keeping track of all those functions!?!?!
Author Message
 Keeping track of all those functions!?!?!

Hi,
By now I have hundreds upon hundreds of vb and VBA subs and functions
scattered through dozens of .mdb, .xls, .doc, vbp and other  files.  I find
I'm loosing track of many of them -- especially those that were brief fixes
to a minor problem.  I wonder if anyone has thoughts on how to maintain a
record of functions created, or maybe a handy way to file them...

any thoughts?

Keith

Sat, 14 May 2005 21:35:08 GMT
 Keeping track of all those functions!?!?!
if you had developer addition it has something called code librarian.  also
what about making a table with a memo field for the code, a subject field
etc.

Quote:
> Hi,
> By now I have hundreds upon hundreds of vb and vba subs and functions
> scattered through dozens of .mdb, .xls, .doc, vbp and other  files.  I
find
> I'm loosing track of many of them -- especially those that were brief
fixes
> to a minor problem.  I wonder if anyone has thoughts on how to maintain a
> record of functions created, or maybe a handy way to file them...

> any thoughts?

> Keith

Sat, 14 May 2005 23:18:57 GMT
 Keeping track of all those functions!?!?!
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your ideas...

Keith

Quote:
> if you had developer addition it has something called code librarian.
also
> what about making a table with a memo field for the code, a subject field
> etc.

> > Hi,
> > By now I have hundreds upon hundreds of vb and vba subs and functions
> > scattered through dozens of .mdb, .xls, .doc, vbp and other  files.  I
> find
> > I'm loosing track of many of them -- especially those that were brief
> fixes
> > to a minor problem.  I wonder if anyone has thoughts on how to maintain
> > record of functions created, or maybe a handy way to file them...

> > any thoughts?

> > Keith

Sun, 15 May 2005 01:34:33 GMT

1. keeping Track Of Record

2. Keeping Track of Database Modifications?!?!

3. Keeping track of Users Online

4. Keeping track of Database changes!?

5. KEEPING TRACK OF WORD DOC FILES

6. Keeping track of the time that Outlook was shutdown

7. Program to keep track on how much time you speend connected to internet

8. Keep track of day count

9. Keeping track of pasted text?

10. 'keep track of formatting' option

11. How to keep track on documents made?

12. Keeping track of class instances