User- Defined type not defined
Author Message
 User- Defined type not defined

Hi,
I am getting this error -User- Defined type not defined
on the first statement in VBCode for an onchange event .
The statement is
Dim db As Database
Also i dont get an option to select database if i press (CTRL+Space) ,shows
only dataacesspages etc.

I would like to know whether i need to set any dll or any settings to
activate this...

Thanks in Advance.

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 User- Defined type not defined

: Hi,
: I am getting this error -User- Defined type not defined
: on the first statement in VBCode for an onchange event .
: The statement is
: Dim db As Database
: Also i dont get an option to select database if i press (CTRL+Space)
,shows
: only dataacesspages etc.
:

You have ADO selected as the default data library. Select DAO instead.

< http://www.mvps.org/access/bugs/bugs0031.htm >

 -- Dev

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. User Control - User-defined type not defined

2. User Defined Type Not Defined

3. Compile Error: User-defined type not defined

4. User-defined type not defined (Access 97)

5. Excel : User-defined type not define

6. Compile Error - User defined type not defined

7. User-defined type not defined (Access 2000)

8. Dim oappWD as Word.Application: User defined type not defined

9. User Define Type Not Defined

10. FileSystemObject "User Defined Type Not Defined"

11. Compile Error - User-Defined type not defined

12. "User defined type, not defined"