Importing a Form from Word
Author Message
 Importing a Form from Word

I created a form in Word and am trying to write the code
in the Module that will import the form ???  I have many
errors !!!  Can anyone Help?!

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:37:23 GMT
 Importing a Form from Word

Quote:
> I created a form in Word and am trying to write the code
> in the Module that will import the form ???  I have many
> errors !!!  Can anyone Help?!

You mean you created a Form _for_ MS Word in MS Forms? You can't import such
a Form into Access, but if you jump through a few hoops, you can use one.
I've think you may find it simpler and easier, though, to just re-create the
Form in Access.

  Larry Linson
  Microsoft Access MVP

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:04:51 GMT
 Importing a Form from Word
I was given a module from Access 2000 and it of course
does not translate to 2002!  It is supposed to do
something with the word form?

Option Compare Database

Dim cnn As New ADODB.Connection
Dim rst As New ADODB.Recordset

cnn.Open
"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;"
&_CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("tblContracts")
"Data Source=D:\Documents and Settings\Secretary-1
\MyDocuments\Access 2000 Lvl 1\" & _
"Healthcare.mdb;"
rst.Open "tblContracts",cnn,_
adOpenKeyset , adLockOptimistic

cnn.Close

Set cnn = Nothing

Do you know what any of this means?!

Quote:

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:10:40 GMT

1. Help: best way to import data from Word forms

2. Import preprinted forms into MS Word

3. Importing user form object and code from Word

4. Import form created in Word

5. Import form created in Word

6. Import Word Table

7. importing word documents

8. Please help me out: Import Contactitems from Outlook in Word

9. Importing Word Docs into Access

10. Need HELP Importing Access List Box data to Word document

11. Import Data from word bookmarks using sql?

12. import datas into access from word ?