Office Dev 2000
Author Message
 Office Dev 2000

Hi.

Hope this is the correct group, can anyone advise where I can get hold of
Office Developer 2000?.  Either an original, or a copy "for evaluation only"
purposes.

I need to create a runtime version of access 2000 and believe this is the
program I need.

I already have office dev 97, but obviously won't work.

TIA.
Rick.

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 04:42:50 GMT
 Office Dev 2000
Check at www.pricegrabber.com.
As of a few weeks ago, as I recall, there were online sellers of Office 2000
Developer Edition.

--
http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for  Word macros,
including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing; Standards;

> Hi.

> Hope this is the correct group, can anyone advise where I can get hold of
> Office Developer 2000?.  Either an original, or a copy "for evaluation
only"
> purposes.

> I need to create a runtime version of access 2000 and believe this is the
> program I need.

> I already have office dev 97, but obviously won't work.

> TIA.
> Rick.

Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:09:14 GMT

1. VBA SDK vs Office 2000 Dev Tools

2. Office 2000 and Office XP question

3. Office XP Run Time Error after upgrade from Office 2000

4. Office 97 Vs. Office 2000

5. Behavior under Office 2000 vs. Office XP

6. Office 2000 & Office 97 Automation Error

7. Office 2000 vs office 97

8. Automating Mail Merge with VB.Net and Office XP and Office 2000 produces mixed results

9. office 2000 and office 97 compatibility

10. Office 2000/ Office 97 Help Me please!

11. Database object fail to load after starting Office 2000 or Outlook 2000

12. Function not working with Windows 2000 or Office 2000