Windows NT bug with Access 97
Author Message
 Windows NT bug with Access 97

No problem re your english.
Re your problem - it may be because under NT you will need to recompile all
the code before this kind of stuff will work. You may also face some
references problems (like me!)

Quote:
> Hi,

> I 'm a develloper on Access 97
> I have discover a bug that come only with windows NT4 and 2000!

> For example:
> on a form or an report , i will like to know how
> mutch controls I have with the VBA function : Me.Dtail0.Controls.Count
> and I get always 0 ! But I have 122 controls !

> And if i try to set something in a control like:
> Me.Dtail.Controls.Item(1).Value = "test"
> I have an  error '2467'  that say that this control no longer exist !

> On Windows 9X no problem at all !

> Help will be apreciated

> Regards

> Marc Beauverd

> PS: sorry for my poor english

> --
> Network administrator
> Direct phone : ++41 32 358 01 16
> PRECIFAR SA
> L'Echelette 7
> 2534 Orvin
> Switzerland

Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. API Windows NT on Access 97

2. access 2.0 to access 97 date conversion bug

3. API for Windows NT 4.0 - Excel 97 SR2 - VBA

4. API for Windows NT 4.0 - Excel 97 SR2 - VBA

5. MID string function is bugging in Access 97

6. Access 97 Bug?

7. BUG!!! in Access 97

8. Y2K bug in Access 97, part II

9. Y2K bug in Access 97, part III

10. Y2K bug in Access 97

11. DateAdd bug for Feb 2000 in Access 97 service pak 1

12. +++ New Access 97 Jet Update - Bug Updates