sending HTML-Mail with images and not using ActiveDocument.send
Author Message
 sending HTML-Mail with images and not using ActiveDocument.send
I tried to send a document as a HTML-mail, but I can only send a Mail
without pictures or cliparts. These images
have dead links to a subfolder and I dont know how to put then direct into a
mail. I  use ActiveDocument.send and type the Mailadress manual Word is able
to send the document with images.

Does anybody know how I can send a HTML-mail with images / elements via
VBA-marco without typing the mail adress for each recipient.

My used code is the following:

Dim outApp As Object
Dim outMAPI As Object
Dim outFolder As Object
Dim outMail As Object
Dim Code As String

    Set outApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
    DoEvents
    Set outMAPI = outApp.GetNamespace("MAPI")
    Set outFolder = outMAPI.GetDefaultFolder(4)
    Set outMail = outFolder.Items.Add

    With outMail

        .Subject = "Mail mit VBA versenden"
        .Attachments.Add ActiveDocument.FullName, 1, 50, "Mein Test (Falk)"
        Code =
ActiveDocument.HTMLProject.HTMLProjectItems(ActiveDocument).Text
        .htmlbody = Code
        .Send
    End With

    'I don't want to close Outlook
    'outApp.Quit

    Set outApp = Nothing
    DoEvents

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send Report using Send Object HTML Format

2. Program is trying to send mail using Item.Send

3. Send Mail using HTML

4. Send mail using HTML

5. sending html mail from asp page using mailmessage

6. Sending HTML Mail Messages using MAPI Controls

7. Send E-Mail using HTML format...

8. Send mail using HTML

9. Send mail using HTML

10. Help sending HTML mail in mail merge

11. Send Mail Without Leaving Message in Sent Mail

12. Sending mail in RTF whiteout using mail merge?