code for sizing image?
Author Message
 code for sizing image?
I am using VB to insert phots into a document
After the insert picture line I am using LinkToFile:=False
SaveWithDocument:=True
But want to ad the Height and Width size (180# and 240.09
respectively)

Just adding Height:=180# etc doesnt seem to work

Can anyone give me the code needed?

Thank you

Smiffy

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:24:39 GMT
 code for sizing image?
Hi Smiffy,

Select the picture, and use something like the following:

With Dialogs(wdDialogFormatPicture)
    .ScaleX = 25
    .ScaleY = 25
    .Execute
End With

HTH

Quote:
> I am using VB to insert phots into a document
> After the insert picture line I am using LinkToFile:=False
> SaveWithDocument:=True
> But want to ad the Height and Width size (180# and 240.09
> respectively)

> Just adding Height:=180# etc doesnt seem to work

> Can anyone give me the code needed?

> Thank you

> Smiffy

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 21:13:02 GMT

1. p-code, native code, size of exe, distribution size, and speed

2. Form size and Image size

3. Maximum Image size allowed for Image datatype.

4. Can I get Image size without loading image ???

5. Image Size Problem.MS Excel Chart Export method

6. Sizing Images

7. Change Width and Size of Image ?

8. Changing size of images and keeping proportions

9. check image file size?

10. Adjusting Image Size

11. Image is inserted with wrong size

12. Need help on increasing the size of image on a CommandBarButton object on my toolbar