resetting default first line indent, hanging indent
Author Message
 resetting default first line indent, hanging indent

Hello I am writing a Word 2000 Document with Visual Basic 6.

When the document opens I get the standard settings for indentation.
I need to set the indents back to the sides so I can place a table which
covers the entire page.  Any ideas.

Thanks

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 23:01:55 GMT
 resetting default first line indent, hanging indent
Try ActiveDocument.Paragraphs.FirstLineIndent =
InchesToPoints(0)

Mark Baird

Quote:

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 04:18:49 GMT
 resetting default first line indent, hanging indent
Thanks Mark

I got it with this

        With aThisDoc.PageSetup
           .LeftMargin = 0
           .RightMargin = 0
           .TopMargin = 0
           .BottomMargin = 0
        End With

Quote:
> Try ActiveDocument.Paragraphs.FirstLineIndent =
> InchesToPoints(0)

> Mark Baird

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:12:26 GMT

1. Paragraph first line indent

2. Rich Text Box - First line indent

3. RTB - auto indent to match the tab stop of the line above

4. Indented Line

5. Richtextbox: How can I indent the second line upto the end of the paragraph

6. Tip - Using TAB to indent several lines

7. indent text when line wraps

8. How to find para is indented and to what level it is indented.

9. indenting data fields

10. Reducing indent of code in VBE

11. Access 2.0 - Code indenting, its easy!

12. Indenting Paragraphs in Text Formatted Email