macro trouble
Author Message
 macro trouble

I set up a macro that merges a list into envelopes. It
works beautifully whenever I do this by hand, but when I
run it as a macro, it gets hung up at the Header Record
Delimeters screen ... it doesn't accept OK when it is
pushed. Any ideas? Thanks!

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:28:18 GMT

1. Trouble with Macro and Headers

2. Trouble regenerating table of autorities using VB macro

3. Trouble with Access 2.0 Trouble with VB 3

4. Trouble with Access 2.0 Trouble with VB 3

5. macro box pops up when no macros exist

6. macro changing code in another macro

7. macro to change code in another macro

8. How to make changes in macros with help of anather macro

9. Word Macro runs then gets Macro Not Found

10. Removing the [ENABLE MACROS] [DISABLE MACROS] popup window

11. Word 97 Macros > Word XP Macros

12. MACROS: copying macro from one PC to another