Application Error - DAO2016.DLL at 0033:06BC --- Access 2.0 in WIN 3.1
Author Message
 Application Error - DAO2016.DLL at 0033:06BC --- Access 2.0 in WIN 3.1

We are using Access 2.0  to run a remote attendance reporting application,
using
CITRIX WinFrame as the remote host. For awhile, we were getting GPF's
during
Access loads in the CITRIX Windows sessions. We updated Access with
accsvc.exe
and most of those problems stopped. However, in the application are two
reports that required VBA because we needed to send "plain text" over the
remote link. Both of
these reports are now failing with the message in the title of this piece.
I have also tried
to run them directly from our server. The error is the same at different
PC's and for
remote or direct connection. I tried the reports on a PC without the Access
service
pack updates and they work OK.

Thank you for your interest and any suggestions.

Wed, 29 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fax from Access 2.0 - OS is Win 3.1

2. Problem witih Focus in Access 2.0 (win 3.1)

3. Application not running on win 3.1

4. Best way to develop Win 3.1/Win95 web applications (computer based training)

5. 32 bit application in win 3.1 ?

6. Problem: Win 3.1 crashes with PB 3.1 programs

7. Registering dll's in Win 3.1 HELP!!

8. Calling ShellExecute (SHELL.DLL) from VB 3.0 and Win 3.1

9. GPF in OC25.DLL in Win 3.1

10. Registering DLL's and OCX's in Win 3.1

11. Access 2.0 and VB3 w/ Windows 3.1

12. VB 4.0 PRO installation on a WIN 3.1 machine - REGOXC16 errors