How can i search on More Public folder?
Author Message
 How can i search on More Public folder?

Hi every one.

In outlook 2000 i could not make one advanced search on more then une public
folder why?

is there any logical problem or is a outlook limitation?

Thank for help

Tue, 10 May 2005 22:45:15 GMT
 How can i search on More Public folder?
It's an Exchange limitation.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi every one.

> In outlook 2000 i could not make one advanced search on more then une public
> folder why?

> is there any logical problem or is a outlook limitation?

> Thank for help

Wed, 11 May 2005 02:37:59 GMT
 How can i search on More Public folder?
Is there any work around?

If i made a loop with VBA does I resolve? Better cdo or ldap?

In outlook XP i think that there is not this problem....

Thank a lot

dan

It's an Exchange limitation.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi every one.

> In outlook 2000 i could not make one advanced search on more then une
public
> folder why?

> is there any logical problem or is a outlook limitation?

> Thank for help

Fri, 13 May 2005 21:25:27 GMT
 How can i search on More Public folder?
Repeating: It's an Exchange limitation. In other words, nothing that you use from the straight Exchange world -- Outlook, CDO, Redemption, Extended MAPI will work around this directly. If you are running an index server against the store, you can use the capabilities of that application. Or you can run multiple searches against multiple folders and provide your own collection to hold the results.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Is there any work around?

> If i made a loop with vba does I resolve? Better cdo or ldap?

> In outlook XP i think that there is not this problem....

> Thank a lot

> dan

> It's an Exchange limitation.

> > Hi every one.

> > In outlook 2000 i could not make one advanced search on more then une
> public
> > folder why?

> > is there any logical problem or is a outlook limitation?

> > Thank for help

Sat, 14 May 2005 05:05:13 GMT

1. Search Public Folders - recurse through folders

2. VB to Search through Public Folder and Delete Item

3. "Fuzzy" searching of public folders

4. Search Multiple Public Folders

5. public folder - search function

6. How to search for publics folder within VBA

7. Searching within public folders

8. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

9. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

10. Public Folder Contact folders.

11. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

12. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically