MS Office Dev - Consulting rate? Help
Author Message
 MS Office Dev - Consulting rate? Help

Hi,
I've been dong office development (VB/VBA) for a few years
now for a company. I'like to do this by my own from now
on. How much should i charge per hour?
I know that rates vary (experience, location, task, ...).
I'd like to know min, max, average (best to your
knowledge). Or where could i find this info. (I'm in
Portland, Oregon.)

Thank you,
Sbastien

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:16:37 GMT

1. VB-NY CONSULTING ASSIGNMENT--EXCELLENT RATES

2. Office Dev 2000

3. VBA SDK vs Office 2000 Dev Tools

4. wanted Office 97 dev CD

5. Please help me out. MS Office Object Help

6. Controlling MS Paper from a form/MS Office Document Scanning/Imaging

7. Problems with Ms Office VB Help app ?

8. HELP: MS Office VBA access to key events

9. Help with MS Office graphics filters

10. HELP: MS-Office toolbars and VB applications

11. Access97: Latest MS dev tools break existing Access installations

12. Windows (32 bit) API in MS Dev Studio