Shape Added Event Not Firing
Author Message
 Shape Added Event Not Firing

I have a group that accepts shapes on drop (IsDropTarget=True).    When I
drag a shape (IsDropSource=True) over the group the source shape is added to
the target group as intended, only,  the group's ShapeAdded event does not
fire.    However, if instead I add the shape to the group using the Add To
Group method, the event does fire.

Is this intentional and is there a workaround?

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outlook 2000 Add-in : Disconnect events do not fire

2. Outlook 2000 Add-in : Disconnect events do not fire

3. Events do not fire when node added to Doc by DOM

4. click event not firing if lost_focus is firing first

5. ReadProperties event and WriteProperties event are not firing

6. How to handle an event fired from a control that was added dynamically

7. ListBox.ADD - fires what events?

8. Control Event Problem (Post Event after an event is fired)

9. Terminate Event not Fired

10. BeforeDelConfirm, AfterDelConfirm events not firing

11. Inspector_Close Event Not Firing

12. Event does not fire after showing a form