Output to PDF format
Author Message
 Output to PDF format

I would like to use PDF Writer to out put my Access
reports but I am getting an error stating the formats are
missing from the Windows registry.

Can someone tell me how to format the registry or how to
successfully output to PDF.

Thanks.

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:03:00 GMT
 Output to PDF format
Im not sure if this solution to printing in PDF is too labor intensive, but
I came across it today while looking for code to make a database copy:

http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0011.htm

Hope it helps
Crystal

Quote:
> I would like to use PDF Writer to out put my Access
> reports but I am getting an error stating the formats are
> missing from the Windows registry.

> Can someone tell me how to format the registry or how to
> successfully output to PDF.

> Thanks.

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 04:11:27 GMT
 Output to PDF format
Mary,

I'd also suggest :
ACG Soft PDF & Mail Library for MS Access
web: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/attac-cg

Nifty addin to accomplish the task.

The function I use to print Access reports is below, if I'm printing many reports (all our reports are single page) I use default naming to 000,001,002.pdf... etc and Attac has a nifty Merge function to put them all together.

Steve

Public Function PrintReportPdf(strReportName As String, Optional strFileName As String) As Boolean

   Dim objPDF As New [ACG PDF and Mail Library].PDFClass
   Dim lngResult As Long
   Static lngPageNo As Long

   If strFileName = "" Then
      strFileName = CurPath & Format(lngPageNo, "000") & ".pdf"
   End If

   With objPDF
      .ReportName = strReportName
      .ImageType = "PDF"
      .PDFNoShowPropDlg = True
      .OutputFile = strFileName
      .PrintImage
      lngResult = .Result
   End With

   PrintReportPdf = lngResult
   Set objPDF = Nothing

   'increment static variable
   lngPageNo = lngPageNo + 1

End Function

Quote:

> I would like to use PDF Writer to out put my Access
> reports but I am getting an error stating the formats are
> missing from the Windows registry.

> Can someone tell me how to format the registry or how to
> successfully output to PDF.

> Thanks.

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 02:26:03 GMT

1. Outputting Reports in .pdf format

2. output to pdf

3. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

4. Output/Save as .pdf

5. Automate Report Output to PDF files

6. Saving report output to PDF File

7. Output to PDF

8. PDF output - Q for D Ashish / K Hardwick

9. Output to PDF

10. PDF Default output help

11. rtf and pdf output from xml

12. Automating Reports Print to File in PDF format